Monday, June 16, 2008

We're up and running !

So, for the first time ever things are actually taking off. I have been doing videos for years now randomly and it's been enjoyable. Recently I had the opportunity to work with Jen Korth and we have decided to join forces! She's an excellent photographer and I am so excited at the prospect of more weddings and more chances to work with her.
So the website is supposed to be available for viewing soon. . .. . . problem is I not only have to edit my demo video's, create and post website, and work a full time job, but I have a house and a husband to take care of. Sometimes I wonder if we (women) made the right decision with our feminist movement. Who am I kidding? OF COURSE WE DID! ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

HEY! I just came upon your blog! Long time no talk! I need to talk with you about stuff...after the 4th? Call me, or email me your number, I can't find it!