It's 10:52 on friday evening
I'm at my laptop, lonely and seething.
Jeff's playing Nintendo he got a new game.
I doubt right now he remembers my name.
It's so cold I can't feel my nose.
It's even effecting all ten of my toes.
I could put on socks, but they drive me insane.
More than Jeffrey playing his game.
Wait i here something coming up the stairs.
Oh. . it's a bathroom break. Was that too much to share?
I'm certain that Jeff will be there all night.
While I'm up here alone shivering with all my might.
I need a foot warmer and i have just the item.
Nibbler will warm my toes, but Rowdy will bite them.
So I shove little Nib to the end of the bed
By morning I'm sure she'll be on top of my head.
When will it snow? I need a good storm.
Odd to hear that from a person who can't get warm.
Jeff's in the kitchen, getting a snack.
Wait I think he's coming back.
Gosh he's a tease he went in to the office.
Nothing rhymes with office.
That's three different rooms all over our home.
He's ventured without figuring out I'm alone.
Okay, now he's outside, why is he out there?
I'll never figure him out I swear.
Back down to the basement for more Nintendo playing.
I'm a little annoyed can you get what I'm saying.
No I am kidding I just want to have some fun.
As for this poem I think I am done.
1 comment:
Uh! Oh! Trouble in paradise?
Come over....Autie is bored also!
Post a Comment