Who would have thought that even after four years of marriage and being 25 years old I would still wind up where I always do. Playing ball with a bunch of boys. The past few weeks have been awesome because Jeff has started playing basketball at the church. About three weeks ago I was there and ended up playing with them. Now they let me play every night. I even have a new nickname. Every time I shoot the ball they shout 'money!' because I make a lot of 3 point shots. I absolutely love it. I don't know why, but I feel most at home when I am doing stuff like that. Granted I can't play like i used to and they are definitely a lot bigger than me, but they're nice enough to let me play and even fight to have me on their team ;)
So my new nickname with church ball is officially 'money' or as Spence has taken to calling me 'Hizzy' I love that one too.
1 comment:
Just because you're 25 and married doesn't mean you no longer like playing ball! Live it up! Before my Grandma got too old (70+) she would go outside and play catch with anyone that would join her.
Post a Comment