I can't help it. If I stay home for too long I get really bad anxiety and need to get out and do something or else I feel like my life is wasting away. So yesterday (after a long hard day on Saturday working on the bathroom) I forced Jeff to drive us to the cabin. He loaded up the four wheeler, I checked the weather, and we left at 11 to spend the day at the cabin. We got there at 1:30 because we stopped a couple times and unfortunately it was raining and had been raining for a while. Still, we weren't going to let that stop us. We put on our sweatshirts (it was 48 degrees) and then our parkas. Then our hoodies and gloves. We hopped on the four wheeler and five minutes in we were soaked through from wet gooey mud. It seriously was the funnest thing ever. We were so dirty we decided to forget about trying to stay clean and Jeff just kept plowing through the giant muddy puddles. We were sliding all over the place and I could barely stay on the four wheeler cause we were so wet my feet wouldn't grip. We only stayed about an hour and a half, but it was still worth it.
I love spending time with Jeff, it's my favorite thing to do and makes me really happy. This morning I came in just before I left for work and Jeff is usually asleep, but he rolled over because he was going to get up and said 'shoot me!'
He sounded so desperate I couldn't help laugh. So sad Jeff and I aren't morning people.
No comments:
Post a Comment