Saturday, November 21, 2009

Continued from April's Blog

I'm stuck up in the bedroom for private reasons and have nothing else to do. So I read April's blog and she had posted some awesome memories of the parents and I thought I might add to her post:

To my mom and Dad, Thank you:
For never getting angry when we crashed the car
For doing the Donald Duck sneeze.
For jumping on the table and dancing in the kitchen.
For only spanking me once, when I stole the candy canes.
For the Saturday afternoon chores that ended up in water fights.
For rescuing me from bullies, even when I asked you not to.
For grounding me when I hid my report card.
For moving me down to Orem then moving me back, then back down to Orem and back home, then to my apartment and then to my house.
For all the 7-UP's you brought me when I was sick.
For all the late night phone calls I made from sleepovers.
For the cold lunch's you made everyday (even though I only ate the brownie and threw the rest away)
For trusting me to make the right decisions for myself.
For accepting who I am and encouraging me to follow my dreams.
For all the awesome birthday parties.

And to my sis's, here's to:

To Autumn for hiding under the bed and ignoring me while I called for over an hour.
To April for being the star in all my movies, you are quite the actress.
To Heather for teaching me you can still drive a stick shift in heels.
To tag teaming dad (I think we can take him now)
To Sleeping under the Christmas tree.
To Jesse, the best black lab in the world.
To driving crazy in the back of Grandpa's van.
To Cancun: Autumn barfing in the hotel, April barfing in the alley, and Heather laying in the gutter when she got left on an island.
To many more adventures to come with our own kids.

1 comment:

berttude1 said...

I am really glad you have GOOD memories. They will get better and better as you get older & older,
Grandpa B.