It's been awhile, but Jeff and I have had the craziest six months of our lives and NOT IN A GOOD WAY. It's been non-stop work all the way. First it was my turn to work all day every day and now it's Jeff's. He's currently putting in over time at work and then comes home to work on other stuff making us some extra money. When we have a minute to sit and relax we don't know what to do with ourselves. We finally had a day where we were both off of work and we didn't want to be couped up in the house. Jeffrey had mentioned a movie trailer we had seen for a movie called 'FROZEN'. It was filmed at snow basin and looked like the dumbest thing ever. Naturally we jumped at the chance to see such a lame movie. All I can say is I am glad I wore my sweatshirt. I had the hood pulled over my eyes and my hands on my ears during a couple of scenes. At one point I said to Jeff 'I'm going to have to leave, I'm going to pass out' Let's just say it's a pretty intense 'gory' movie. Who would have thought I'd be able to 'sort of' watch movies like that one day. Jeff sure has helped me get there. Nothing phases him. For your enjoyment, I've placed the trailer to 'FROZEN' below. Don't go see it though. Whatever you do.
1 comment:
Seriously....
Post a Comment