Saturday, April 3, 2010

In honor of Easter and Nathan returning home off his mission

This one could be really humiliating for some people so I have password protected it. This is April and Nathan singing Phantom of the Opera at the Hadlock's one Easter. Please email me if you want to watch it.

Easter 2005 from Heidi Adams on Vimeo.



In 2005 my family went to visit our cousins the Hadlocks. This is what happens when I am not there to film. They go and make the best video in Hagen history. . . . .
This is all the original audio and video, I didn't edit anything I just captured it. The reason why the first part is in there is because I thought it was hilarious how JoLynn says 'if Nathan wears something than we need to find April a dress' and then April replies 'I don't know if I have one' then the next frame (literally there were no edit cuts here) is April in the dress.

No comments: