Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder . .

or you end up stalking your favorite celebrity causing you to lose your job and family then wind up living on the streets selling body parts for drugs. Why would this happen you ask? I watched the final episode of the third season of Chuck last night! It hurts and I try to hold back the tears, but going 7 months without seeing Zachary Levi again is just wrong! That's why I am so grateful for facebook. It will be this that saves me from having to head to Hollywood hoping to catch a glimpse of the perfect man on the planet. . . .ever! Seriously. . . perfect man alive since the dawn of time. Did I just compare him to Jesus? No. I wouldn't go that far. Still Zachary Levi I'm going to miss you, and Chuck and the Buymore, and the Intersect, and Casey. . . . the tears are threatening again. . I must go.

No comments: