Monday, August 9, 2010

I need a new phone

It barely lasted a year. My pink razor that was so amazingly cute lasted three years and even survived three nights in a snowbank in front of my parents house. I hate phones because you never know what you're going to get. Jeff says I should get a droid, but that whole touch screen thing drives me insane. He likes having the internet, but what's the point when every time you try to look something up it takes forever to load and ends up being a waste of your time? I don't care about music on my phone or anything like that I just want one that the battery stays charged and doesn't just randomly freeze up and disconnect calls. Why can't there be such a phone in existence?!

1 comment:

berttude1 said...

Ha Ha- I have one like you want. You can talk on it and it has a speaker phone---- That is about all ot does -- and it is ugly, but it works for me LOL