As of 7-29 Jeffrey is now 27 years old. . . . . . and guess what he got for his birthday from his family. Transformer balloons and a transformer card.
The truth is that I would have bought a batman balloon, but it was WAY EXPENSIVE! So I got Transformers instead.
Jeff also got Rock Band a few weeks ago that was supposed to be his birthday present, but I got him two 12 packs of gatorade and a shaving mirror just so he would have something else on his special day.
We went to Mimi's Cafe with his family (I love that place!) and I know he just chose there because it was somewhere I liked.
When Jeff got home from work Patrice and I were hiding and jumped out with our party hats on and blowing noise makers. We bought balloons that you twist into shapes and Patrice was successful in making CHARLIE THE UNICORN. If you want to know what I am talking about, scroll to the very bottom of the blog. . . . . . . Charlie awaits you.
PATRICE & HEIDI
The truth is that I would have bought a batman balloon, but it was WAY EXPENSIVE! So I got Transformers instead.
Jeff also got Rock Band a few weeks ago that was supposed to be his birthday present, but I got him two 12 packs of gatorade and a shaving mirror just so he would have something else on his special day.
We went to Mimi's Cafe with his family (I love that place!) and I know he just chose there because it was somewhere I liked.
When Jeff got home from work Patrice and I were hiding and jumped out with our party hats on and blowing noise makers. We bought balloons that you twist into shapes and Patrice was successful in making CHARLIE THE UNICORN. If you want to know what I am talking about, scroll to the very bottom of the blog. . . . . . . Charlie awaits you.
PATRICE & HEIDI

No comments:
Post a Comment