Monday, August 4, 2008
Dancing in the mirror EVERYBODY DOES IT!
For just two people Jeffrey and I have tons of clothes. I'm talking MOUNDS of clothes and whenever we do just around three loads of laundry I will take all the clean ones and pile them on the bed and start hanging them up. Most of the time when I do this I'll put in my MP3 player and jam to music while I fold and hang. Saturday during my usual routine a certain pop song came on and I can't help it, I love to dance! So I was returning from the closet after hanging up some clothes and singing when I passed by the mirror and did a booty shake and twirl to the music (you know you do it too) but at this time Jeffrey happened to walk in the bedroom. I swear this happens everytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment