Thursday, September 18, 2008

HUNGER STRIKE!

As of Friday 9/19/2008 I will be on a hunger strike until the following requests have been fulfilled by my husband.

- Picture in living room hung (where I want it).
- Downstairs shower finished, meaning toilet installed, shower grouted, door installed and anything else hindering proper use of this particular facility.
- Baseboards painted.
- I want flowers! Delivered to me for no reason at all! (besides the hunger strike of course)
- The dog groomer called and scheduled for an appointment to trim Rowdy's furry butt.
- A date somewhere other than applebee's, chili's, mimi's cafe, the movies, bowling and/or miniature golf. (suggestion: a fancy place to possibly break my fast?)

(all requests are subject to change, especially when I go home today and remember the rest of the stuff Jeff has promised to do, but then decided to tear out the basement family room and create more mess that he will never finish)

All the above requests were given months prior to this date with the response that they would be completed. There were several reminders as well as nagging to ensure fullfillment of these tasks. (specific dates are available for legal purposes) However, as of today 9/18/2008 they are yet to be addressed. All family members involved in upcoming functions will please refrain from tempting me of birthday cake and other baked goods to support this cause!


ALSO, Jeffrey is not aware of this post, so tease him relentlessly and possibly we can get results TOGETHER!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Uh .. I guess these things better get done quick because you HAVE to eat Elmo birthday cake on Sunday!

Chris said...

LOL...too funny! I cannot wait to hear Sunday if this "Honey Do" list has been completed.

Derek and Shar said...

I love this I should try it sometime. I am so bummed we didn't get to see you guys when we came home it is always so busy it's almost work to come not vacation. So I saw your countdown til your anniversary and thought you were pregnant for a second. Our address is 524 North 2nd Street Aberdeen, SD 57401.