Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

I absolutely loved Labor day weekend this year. Why you ask? Because of that freaking-awesome thunder storm. So I'll admitt Jeff and I were sleeping in and right before nine AM a clap of thunder rocked the upper wing of our house and practically shook Jeff and I out of bed. We realized the dog's were outside so hopping up we went to let them in all the while hearing the loud hail shatter against our house. We walked to the window and watched the crazy weather then hopped back in bed and fell asleep with our arms around one another.
That day we went to Heber for a BBQ with Jeff's family. We talked movies and made fun of Jeff so it was a lot of fun. Sunday we came home from church early then went to the care center for my G-ma's birthday where we discussed politics and of course Palin. SHE'S AWESOME!
Then all day Monday we worked on the house, I aboslutely loved it because it was like fall. I bought some fall decorations and put them up, I even bought halloween cookie cutters for next month. So last weekend was aboslutely perfect and I am so excited for this weekend and the chance to do it all over again, if only we could keep this great weather! Oh well, I'm still glad it's Friday!

No comments: