Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Save the cheerleader. . . . .save the world!



If I could be any heroes character it would be Niki. Not because she's got an evil side to her, which is totally awesome, not because she threatened to put her heel through some guy's skull, (which is totally awesome), but simply for the sole purpose that I would kill to have a body like hers.

Jeff and I caved and rented the first season of Heroes last night. After about five long episodes Jeff couldn't do anymore. It frustrates him when there's so much plot and it doesn't go anywhere.

I'm excited because we found season two on Blu-ray for cheap-o! So I'm going to buy it. Only tonight is not another night of Heroes TONIGHT HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR THE HULK!




I love characters with a bad side to them, can you tell? HULK MAD! GRRRRRRR!

No comments: