
Monday or some day this week, no wait, it was Wed. No that can't be right. I don't know, one of these days this week Jeffrey was actually up the same time as myself. He's standing in the closet and asks where his yellow striped shirt is. I'm in the middle of brushing my teeth so as well as I possibly can I say the word 'bottom' and motion to the lower rack. Jeff continues to look on the top rack so I yell through toothpaste 'bottom. BOTTOM!' He then peruses through the clothes, but to no avail so I walk over and shift a few shirts over and after searching for a minute I find the yellow striped shirt and hand it to him. Sitting down to put on my shoes (I'm a multitasker) Jeff then puts the shirt back and says 'nah. I'm going to wear my green one'
1 comment:
Oh-He's so cute. :) I would fall over and die if Gage ever asked me where something of his was or even my opinion of his outfit. (of course he is the one that does the laundry!)
Post a Comment