
When I was called to the Young Women's I thought I had some time before Girls Camp. I was thinking about how I shouldn't stress because I have four months before I even need to start planning. Well it's officially here and unfortunately so is wedding season. Within one week I booked the entire month of June. Let's see if I can keep that up and plan girls camp and work a full time job. I'm going to be pulling out my freaking hair!
(this was the only photo that perfectly expressed how I feel right now)
4 comments:
Don't fret! Everything will work out fine.....and remember all the blessings you will get!
Let me know if I can help.
I have been in those exact same shoes!
Who needs sleep, right? :)
You go girl!!!
Good luck!! I can't believe that summer is almost here. We need to get together, it's been too long since I've seen you. It sounds like it will be after my baby gets here though when things slow down for you :) well at least a little bit.
Post a Comment