Thursday, July 23, 2009

As you can see. . . .

I've been pretty busy with weddings. I got a call from Jackie the other day and Lance is going to have me do his wedding video. I'm super psyched and I will try to do the best job ever, but I know it's going to be hard because. . . . . Lance is like 7 feet tall! I swear these tall grooms kill me. By the end of the day I can barely lift my arm.
I'm so excited for this weekend because it'll be the first weekend I've been home in a long time. Because it's a holiday and there's no work we felt like we needed to make plans, but we're both done with being gone so we decided to have a nice relaxing weekend at home and getting things done around the house. Jeff plans to organize the office! This is how thrilling we are . . . . I'm excited about staying home and organizing our office.
Still, I do plan to see Harry Potter on Saturday and Jeffy's taking me to Red Lobster tonight, wahoo! Snow crab and lobster. YUMMY!
When we were in Hawaii we ate such good lobster. He was delicious. . . . I remember I took a picture of him and named him Hank. . . . I won't forget Hank. . . the delicious lobster from Hawaii.
Anyways, if any of you people out there know of someone getting married, send em' my way. I love to edit!

1 comment:

Hagen's said...

Thanks for sharing a little of your time with us over the holiday weekend!
Congrats on Lance's video.....you will do an awesome job! You always do!