
Abso-freaking-nothing has been going on lately, but yet I'm the busiest I have ever been in my life, it's just not with stuff that I want to blog about.
For the 4th of July we did go to our cabin and stay the night, but we still wanted to see fireworks. So we were off to town around 8:30 to see the show. We pull into the area that they're supposed to be and I get way sick (like WAY sick) and finally I just had to bail. I jumped out of the car pretty much while it was still moving and ran to the bathroom. When I came back I was informed that the fireman had just walked past our caravan (my dad and Jeff's trucks) and said we were in the right spot for fireworks.
So there we are on the tail gates, just chilling minding our own business when POP!
The fireworks take off 40 yards away from us (not embelishing) and they didn't go straight up. . . NOPE. . . they went straight at us.
We all took off running and I saw massive fireworks popping in the road just feet in front of the trucks. Needless to say I was pretty ticked that they would light fireworks off that close to us, but then it was really neat. I literally had to look straight up in the air to watch the fireworks.
I don't think it was the safest thing, but when you see the fireworks are exploding right above and you feeling like they're raining on you (turns out it was just the ash) it's a pretty cool feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment