I was cleaning up my blog and deleting drafts. I always start to make posts, but never finish them so I have a ton of drafts. I found one that was never posted and had to share it because this is still how Jeff is. This was four years ago in the early winter/fall.
On Saturday Jeff and I awoke to the snow (LOVE IT) We went and got hot chocolate and then I forced him to go through our closet with me. Needless to say we got into some MINOR arguments.
Jeffrey has about sixty (may have exaggerated) shirts that have no purpose other than taking up much needed space in our main closet. When I showed him the black shirt with an outdated curious george on the front he stated 'it has sentimental value' and then I pulled out the sleeveless YES SLEEVELESS t-shirt and he said 'I worked out in that on my mission'. Next came another t-shirt with some logo for a company no one has ever heard of and he replies 'painting shirt'.
THESE WERE THE ONLY REASONS HE HAD FOR KEEPING ALL THESE SHIRTS AS WE WENT THROUGH THEM ONE BY ONE:
SENTIMENTAL VALUE
PAINTING SHIRT
SENTIMENTAL VALUE
PAINTING SHIRT.
I am sure that now that it has been three more years, he has still retained all the shirts. I am going to go home and see if I can find the Curious George one. Ü
1 comment:
This kills me! Matt is the same way. He has about 13 pairs of jeans and about 5 of those have holes in them but he keeps them for various reason such as "painting pants" HA! You need to blog more now that we are moving away! How else(besides FB) am I going to stalk you and Ascher's friend or gf?
Post a Comment