I had a feeling. . . I let all the naysayers cause me to doubt, but deep inside I already knew we were having a girl. Did I fist pump and say 'I knew it!' when she told us. . . .yes I did.
I am so excited for the next few months and spending time with family and spoiling the first baby for our next generation. . . . I LOVE YOU FAMILY!
Oh I am just so happy for you guys! Let me just point out that i guessed girl! Happy to have been right! Can't wait to meet the little fireball(You know she will be!) Only 20 more weeks left right? ;)
2 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to spoil a baby girl! :)
Oh I am just so happy for you guys! Let me just point out that i guessed girl! Happy to have been right! Can't wait to meet the little fireball(You know she will be!) Only 20 more weeks left right? ;)
Post a Comment