Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Update
Baby G. is doing great. She moves all the time and sometimes a little to rough for me. My belly is so tight I hit it into things and even have shut it in the car door a couple of times. I am very excited to be almost done with work. My last day there will be Sept 7th and then 3 months to focus on my family. I think I might go crazy. Jeff ended up having to work the day after the 4th of July which he was supposed to have off so I was home alone. I cleaned and I baked and ran errands, but it was SOOOOO boring staying home all day. I don't know how people do it.
The heat has finally started to get to me. I was very moody last sunday because I started to put together the baby changing table and got really hot! Jeff came in and revealed that I had started it wrong which made me even angrier and I blamed him for messing me up. It MAYBE wasn't really his fault. MAYBE. But I had a good system going.
Jeff and I will be taking a birthing class on August 10th. It's a 'weekend intensive' class that starts friday afternoon and than is 9-4pm on Sat. I don't want to do it, but Doctor pressured me. I think it will just stress me out more.
I don't sleep much at night. I usually get up around 1am for potty break number one, 4 am for potty break number 2 and again at 5! Why within the hour? Don't ask me!
I am hoping to be able to work from home once the baby is here. I actually got to test it out one day working in my office and look how wonderful it was! I had a little snuggle bug the whole time:
Jeff has been working more than ever and I really don't know how he does it. I complain a lot and I feel so guilty because I know he has got to be exhausted. The projects keep rolling in and so he continues to work two jobs!
When we get some free time we really are at a loss because we have no idea what to do! Last Friday I had a doctors appt in the late afternoon. Jeff went with me and we were both off of work early and at the same time. Do you know what happened? We went home and fell asleep!!! This is where we watch our movies now:
We can't find a countertop because apparently it's going to have to be custom sized. I didn't know that so we still have to finish the wet bar area, but I have to say the theater room is pretty fun. The sound and picture is awesome.
here's another picture of Rowdy to brighten your day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby G? And Your TV room looks awesome. Matt and I can't wait to try it out at some point!
Post a Comment