Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bragging


I just need to brag one eensy teensy bit. Jeff is an AMAZING Dad! I have never seen anyone as much in love as he loves his little girl. He was in the nursery today and after he bathed her, changed her diaper, dressed her, and swaddled her to perfection he puts her in her crib and then says loudly 'i just love her so much!' and then realizing he may have said it a little too loudly we both just started laughing. It's been a great experience learning how to take care of Stella together. I feel we make a good team. Jeff keeps telling me that I am doing a great job, but it's really because he is doing a great job himself. During the labor and delivery I wasn't in the best of spirits, but he never left my side. He didn't sleep a wink and he never wanted to leave to get any meals. His sole focus was the 'two girls in his life'.  There have been many MANY more little things that Jeff has done and too many to count, but Stella is one lucky girl to have a Dad that loves her so much and would do anything for her. I love you Jeff. You are an amazing person.

3 comments:

SassAFrass said...

So cute! I knew you two would be awesome parents. I can't wait to see her live in person in about 6 weeks!

berttude1 said...

It is not hard to see that Jeff REALLY loves that little gal. Of course I have known he was a great guy ever since I first met him. And I would sat his wife is a very lucky girl also. Grandpa B.

Jenn said...

Awwww .. so sweet. And I totally agree - you are both so great with little Stella! P.S. Thanks for making me get all teary. I sure love you guys!
Aunt Jenn