It's 12:30 in the morning and I have my hips propped up on a pillow trying to ensure the baby has every opportunity to flip. It really doesn't help with the constant indigestion and I keep throwing up in my mouth. TMI? Well this is really for me to read when I start to consider doing this again. It has been one horrible thing after the other and I gave r even delivered the baby yet. I am ging to try and get some sleep.... That would be a first! I thought the sleepless nights came after the baby was delivered!
3 comments:
Hang in there!! It will all be soo worth it when you have that sweet baby in your arms! The end is near!! We can hardly wait for her arrival!
Thanks Stacy! I was a little sleep deprived and frustrated when I wrote this (if you can't tell). Only a few more days. I can see Jeff getting more and more excited. We can't wait!
All of the pain and discomfort will be worth it when baby is here!
Can't tell you how excited we are to greet our very first grandchild!!!
Post a Comment