Stella Laughing from Heidi Adams Videography on Vimeo.
Stella loves 'Slurm' her Snail.Monday, February 18, 2013
A Day of Firsts
Today was a day of firsts. Earlier in the morning Stella was having tummy time and successfully rolled over from her tummy to her back.
Later that afternoon we were in the loft and Stella really loves the dogs! So I held her hands to help keep her balance and she started taking steps! She walked across the room to get to the dogs.
Another first. Being the wonderful mother that I am I had Stella on my lap and we were in Jeff's office. She was trying to grab the desk and playing, but when I wasn't paying attention she bent her head forward and bonked her head! The cry was a new cry that we hadn't heard before and it made us so sad. She had a red mark on the bridge of her nose!
So today was a day of many firsts, but I love to have her play with the dogs. They make her so happy! That's how I finally got her to relax while on her stomach, by distracting her with the dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is a doll
Awwwww! Love "Slurm"! :)
She is so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment