Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy 1/2 Birthday Stella!

Stella turned 6 months today! I took some pictures, but I have to finish editing the rest of them. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We love her so much! She has Daddy wrapped around her finger.

She enjoys watching movies with us.
She LOVES Tangled and she loves car chase scenes.
She has tried both apples and sweet potatoes and seems to enjoy 'real' food.
She has rolled over exactly 3 times! I think they were all on accident though.
She is still a very happy baby, all smiles and laughs.
She usually goes to bed between 8-9pm and will sleep until about 7:30am.
She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and I mean everything! Even Mommy's hair!??
She LOVES Nibbler and Rowdy. She always tries to pet them when they walk by and I think they like her now too!

Thanks to Jenn for buying this cute little outfit for her, it has matching leg warmers, but Stella kept kicking them off!


She Loves 'Chuck' her Walker (name courtesy of Jeff after Walker Texas Ranger)


She visited Daddy at work

2 comments:

SassAFrass said...

So dang cute!

Jenn said...

Love her SOOOO much! <3