Friday, May 29, 2009

Dream Come True

So I have been holding out to post about this because jeff didn't want to tell anybody just yet, but I guess yesterday he told his mom and dad so it's safe. Two days ago Jeff and I signed the papers and made it official. WE BOUGHT A CAMARO!
It turns out that my obsessiveness really does pay off! After searching and looking and going to the dealership a bunch of times it really looked like we wouldn't be able to get one. As it turns out I emailed (thinking it wouldn't do anything) the dealership asking if the camaro they were advertising online really was for sale. I guess half the people at the dealership didn't know they could sell it and I just so happened to talk to the right person. After a long day at work for Jeff, I hauled him to the dealership where we were informed of our very rare situation. We basically had to decide right then and there because the camaros are so rare it probably wouldn't be there the next day. Unfortunately we have to wait 30 days to take it home because they want it on the showroom floor. So if you want to see my Camaro go to the Jerry Seiner dealership in Salt Lake. Below are pictures someone posted on KSL, but it's the exact same Camaro I'm getting EXACTLY. So here they are!


2 comments:

berttude1 said...

You Go Girl--- Ha Ha

Hagen's said...

Pretty cool Heid! I get the first ride!