Monday, June 1, 2009

So. . . . . . .

When Jeff and I bought the Camaro and they told us they needed to keep it for 30 days I thought 'wow! that's perfect for us!' because I still had my Acura and needed to sell it so that would give us 30 days to sell it.
The next day I posted it on KSL. An hour later a sweet girl called and that night she came to look at it. The following morning she called to let me know she wanted it.Saturday she came to pick it up, but didn't take it until Monday morning. Needless to say, I am without a vehicle for 30 days. And this was me this morning on my way to work:

Well not exactly, but you get the idea. I have to Pack a backpack with my work clothes and ride my bike to work everyday until the camaro gets here. All I am hoping is that it'll reduce my middle! Seriously though, my legs were burning when I walked into work all sweaty and disgusting, but oh well! It was kinda fun to ride my bike to work.

1 comment:

Hagen's said...

And here I thought you were just joining the yuppie crowd!