Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When Spiders Attack!

(I chose this picture because the spider looks like he's smiling evily)

So it's been a week and I've been complaining to jeff about this area on my lower back that is itchy. It has multiple bumps that look similar to welts and when I scratch I have to be careful cause they're very painful. Yesterday I made Jeff take a closer look and with the help of his mom he made a diagnosis. I've been attacked by a spider.
He said it looked like the spider just bit me ten times across the back and then there's one random welt on my left side and then nothing.
All I can say is EW! If I see any spiders anywhere I'm going to have vengeance! I'll take out his family first, maybe trap them in a jar and put in a cotton ball soaked with alcohol so he can watch them die. Then when he comes after me again I'll be ready and it'll be intense. It'll have gotten personal, but in the end justice will prevail!

2 comments:

patty said...

lower back, painful, maybe shingles, too

Hagen's said...

I TOLD you it was some kind of a bite!!!Not a reaction to your prescription!