Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun and Lazy weekend

Jeff and I went to Jay and Nicole's wedding reception and they looked so happy, their wedding was very pretty and they had such cute pictures. We met up with Spence and his date and afterward we went to Dairy Keen marking this the third meal in a row that Jeff had had a hamburger. I couldn't do another burger, I had onion rings. Spence and Kristen then went to G.I. Joe and Jeff and I went to best buy to see if we could find a DVD. They had their 3.99 bin so we ended up buying SIX!
We pulled into the neighborhood with our stuff only to find someone parked in front of our house. It turned out to be Autumn and Erik sneaking around and leaving us a note. They ended up staying for a little bit and even picked me up some dinner and Jeff a shake. Then by ten-thirty Jeff was off to bed so Autie, Erik and I watched the movie until about eleven fifteen and then they were outta there. So that left me, to finish the movie all by myself. Why does this always happen?
Saturday we were working on the house (Jeff painting, myself cleaning) and I got a text. My cousin had gotten his mission call. So we were off to Alpine with the family to watch him open it. Everyone speculated on where he would go, I video taped him opening his call while his dad snapped some stills. Sean's going to LA!
Afterward we picked up some Chili's and went home to relax and watch a movie only to have April call me up. She and her husband headed over and we hung out for a bit. Jeff drank a little bit of a red bull (which he says you can feel it eating the enamel off your teeth) then played Eric in a game of foosball (sp?)
Then we made April and Eric watch the ninja episode of south park. I don't think they much cared for it, they left after that. Then it was off to bed! Boy my Jeffy sure loves to go to bed early!

1 comment:

Mike said...

love the nija episode