Not really, but this stuff is harsh! I've been taking a dose every day for three weeks and my face is falling apart. I look like some zombie monster that's been dead for a couple of years, just rose from the grave and has to go to work without frightening all it's co-workers. I refuse to leave the house and Jeff gets mad at me because I turn all the lights off in the house. I might as well be a vampire. So zombie/vampire. That's what Accutane has turned me into.
On a lighter note, two weddings coming up in sept. Can't wait.
Jeff decided to rip out our master bathroom and that's been a fabulous adventure. I swear, once we get one project done he has to move onto another. I can't take it anymore. If he doesn't finish his house projects soon I'm going to suck his blood and eat his brains (because that's what Zombie's and Vampires do).
In the process of ripping out the tile that was cemented in, there's dust covering EVERYTHING in our bedroom. And guess how many times I cleaned the kitchen yesterday? THREE! I feel like all I ever do is clean!
Which by the way, Jeffrey and I have had an ongoing argument for probably the last three years and maybe my family members nad loved ones can help us sort it out.
Jeff thinks it's necessary to leave at least two pairs of shoes in the middle of the kitchen floor. He says that way he can slip them on when he walks out the door. I don't agree. He can have ONE pair of shoes and they can be put aside next to the door, but I've counted up to FIVE pairs of shoes right in the middle of the floor before!
Who's right? Who's wrong? Let it be known that our fate is in your hands (and if you don't side with me I'll suck your blood and eat your brains)
Happy Wednesday to you all!
Please vote as many times as you want, even if you don't know me and want to vote, DO IT!
2 comments:
It's genetic. He gets it from his dad. I wonder, does Mike do that too?
just so you know.....Gage gets after me for leaving my shoes out. my 3 year old puts them away for me.
Post a Comment