5 Shows I watch
1. The Office
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. What I Like About You (I LOVE Amanda bynes)
4. The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy (I consider those the same show)
5. Heroes
5 Restaurants
(in no particular order)
1. Mimi's Cafe
2. Noodles & Co.
3. Paradise Bakery (Yeah Jenn!)
4. Subway
5. Red Lobster
5 Thing that happened yesterday
1. I worked
2. I played
3. I ate
4. I got to go to bed early (Yeah Jenn again!)
5. I slept
5 Things to look forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Turkey Bowl
3. Anniversary
4. Christmas
5. New Years
5 Things I love about fall
1. The beautiful colors
2. Fresh, brisk weather (Jenn and I are related)
3. Halloween
4. Pretty snow
5. Warm, snuggly, comfy clothes
5 Things on my wish list
1. More wedding videos
2. My house to be finished
3. New Camaro!
4. Skinny!
5. To experience EVERYTHING!
5 Things important to me
1. Spending time with my family
2. success
3. Healthy body
4. friends
5. MOVIES!
5 People I tag
1. Sharri
2. The Petersons
3. The Adams (Patty & Dave)
4. The Adams (Mike & Jenny)
5. Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment