Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sunday Softball!

Sunday Jeff and I went to the parents house and gathered the neighbors for a friendly game of softball. It was AWESOME! It felt so good to play again and it also felt good to know that after three years without playing I kind of still have some skills. I especially enjoyed the amount of soreness I felt after even though Jeffrey had to help me up the stairs a few times. But it was excellent and I got a few pics.


This is Kendra, she's 8 years old and awesome at softball. She's also the youngest of the family we like to call the New Generation of Hagen's. She comes from a family of four girls all blonde and all playing softball. Sound familiar?


I tried to get everyone in this pic, sorry if I didn't!
(From left to right ) Autumn, My Dad, Amanda (second in the Hagen's New Generation) Jason and Amber. Kendra, Debra, Brittany (Third in the Hagen's New Generation) and last but certainly not least my lover, The Jeff.

Debra is the wonderful and amazing mother of the New Generation. She is an awesome ball player too! My favorite part of the game is when Debra was covering third and My mom was on the opposite team running to the base. My mom dove and Debra caught the ball trying to tag her out. It was like watching a couple of pro's! I guess that's what happens when you watch years and years of ball.

And here is Amber, the eldest of the New Generation. She and her boyfriend came and were on opposite teams. They're such a cute couple!

No comments: