November 2, 1983 Heidi Dawn Adams was born 7 lbs and something ounces. (I'm just trying to sound dramatic) in West Jordan Utah. I was bald until I was three. I went to Westland Elementary and had a crush on the same boy for all six years at Elementary School. I started playing Softball in fifth grade. I went to Joel P. Jensen Middle School. It was then that I developed a new crush for the next three years. In seventh and Eighth grade I was a wallflower and probably no one knew me until ninth grade when I tried out for the West Jordan High School Softball team. Sophomore year I inherited Bumble, the yellow POS tracker that I still love and cherish. At Seventeen Bumble died and I did nothing but ball and dances and dated. Senior year I spent half my time at the Tech Center where I was introduced to Digital Editing. I graduated and went to UVSC (now UVU). My first year I made MANY MANY important friendships that influenced me in altering ways. I would just like to note a few: Christy-Gray my married lady with a baby (now two), Brother Kieran Reilly (to be spoken in a british accent), Bethany Bird (we go way back), Brandon McClelland (introduced me to South Park), Tyler Jackman (no relation to Hugh, no matter what he says!)
Then I had a second year of Orem which has yet to be beaten. I will never forget the friendships developed in this year for they will always be MY BOYS JohnKyleMattWade!
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end for the boys headed out to fullfill their destinies. They served missions and I. . . . I met Jeff. He was the perfect match for me. Everything he said and did was exactly what I had been looking for and I knew it was time. I married him in 2004. I worked and Jeff went to school. He finished two years later and we bought a house in Murray which then spawned a spending frenzy. We bought two dogs, a truck, a four wheeler, a big screen television, four nintendo systems and all the editing software requried for me to start my own editing business. I have a full time job and do weddings on the side. I love to edit and make movies. I believe some are even posted on this blog, but the whole reason for this post was to relive the past 25 years. I can't believe I have only been around that long and I have at least another 25 more to go, (or so I hope) after that I don't really care.
No comments:
Post a Comment