Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I love Snow

There's an episode of Gilmore Girls where Lorelei talks about her relationship with snow. I only bring this up because I don't want anybody to think I stole this from that episode. I too, have a wonderful relationship with snow. (I was married in December, how appropriate is that?)
Last night I couldn't sleep because well, there's no nice way to put this. OBAMA SUCKS! He's fooled the entire country and now I have to put up with seeing his face for four years. Ulgh and Michelle's too. Oh well, I am going to try and get over it because this morning arising to the sound of his voice on my alarm (I won't make that mistake again) I looked outised to see that once again snow is there for me, it was so beautiful I didn't mind wiping my car off and being 15 minutes late for work. Snow you rock and I will forever love your goodness.

By the way this also means that the Holiday's are a coming. I fully intend to enjoy all that I can this holiday season, sleigh ride, sledding, fourwheeling, hooky-bobbing, snowmans, fireplaces, big sweaters and scarfs, and my most wonderful absolutle favorite. . . . THE TURKEY BOWL!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

So are we having the turkey bowl this year? No one wanted to participate last year. :(

Heidi said...

Say what? I don't remember, ha ha. I think that we'll have to this year, but do it the day after like we have in the past. (If everyones up for it) I believe we're at Jeff's for Thanksgiving this year, so Turkey Bowl and leftovers is where it's at!